The LEGO KidsFest is a giant traveling LEGO expo coming to the Dallas Convention Center in Dallas, TX from Aug. 29 – 31, 2014. This is our third event in Texas, with sell-out shows in Austin and Houston preceding this trip.
LEGO KidsFest is a hands-on, educational, all-ages LEGO extravaganza features millions of LEGO bricks, not to mention lots of construction zones, dozens of life-sized LEGO models and displays, LEGO Friends, LEGO Chima, LEGO Star Wars, live LEGO Master Builders, and so much more covering three acres of space.
Five identical sessions are available. Tickets are $20 for kids and $22 for adults.
For more information and to purchase tickets, log on to http://www.legokidsfest.com/tickets.html.
Tickets are selling out quickly and have sold out in past cities, please purchase your tickets on line ASAP! Thanks!
SOME ACTIVITIES (activities are subject to change)
* LEGO Model Gallery: dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
* LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
* Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
* LEGO Chima: choose a tribe and test battling skills with the whole family
* LEGO Star Wars: build and display a Star Wars model
* Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
* LEGO DUPLO: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
* LEGO Retail: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
* Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
* Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
* LEGO Friends: build for the five empowered friends from Heartlake City
* LEGO Ninjago: spin the way to being a Spinjitzu member
* LEGO Mindstorms: build and program robots and snakes
* LEGO City: using the imagination to create buildings and vehicles to the urban diorama
Tickets are selling out quickly! Please purchase your tickets ASAP!
Winner will be randomly chosen by USFG on Monday August 4 announced on my Blog August 5th!